IMEI Number: Android has unlimited uses, and the apps allow us to do lots and lots of activities on smartphones. One of the extraordinary activity includes Android rooting. However, rooting your Android device increases the chance of missing the IMEI. Nevertheless, IMEI file in Android devices becomes impaired and they can’t perceive any cellular chain while running the custom ROM on the Android. So, this article will help you to handily backup and restore Android IMEI number without any trouble.
Here you will get to know how to backup and restore IMEI number of Android. The steps are easily executed and work on a designed app which can assist the users to backup and restore their IMEI file on their Android device. So, let’s check out the simple steps below. First of all, you have to root your device for which you can use Kingo ROOT or VRoot that offers safe rooting.
1. After rooting your android device, download and install Mobileuncle MTK Tools app.
2. In this step, start the app on your Android device and allow the app superuser permission.
3. You will notice 4 options on your device screen.
4. Select the backup IMEI to SDCARD from the 4 options available. Click on Ok button to continue the process.
5. You will see that your device copy the IMEI backup apk file and paste in the computer just for backup android. The users can further mail the file to their own account for extra security.
So from now, if you lose the IMEI file of your Android device or if IMEI becomes invalid just start the alike apps, and set the file on Android device. Then, restore imei MTK Tools app. So, this was the method to IMEI backup and restore of Android. There are also ways to backup imei without root. Backing up the files is essential hence must perform this method. Using this simple method, you can conveniently obtain your dropped IMEI or damaged IMEI directly via the app in moments. You can leave your comments if you liked this article. You can also share it with your friends so that they can also back up their IMEI number of Android device.