Cradle Fund CEO Dies After His Smartphone Explodes While Charging

Sending
User Review
0 (0 votes)

On Thursday, 14 June, a man from Malaysia, Nazrin Hassan died because of his smartphone which exploded while charging in his bedroom. It is really shocking news which is still not solved. The death of the man has left behind many questions which are unsolved. Nazrin Hassan was the CEO of Cradle Fund, which is an association of Malaysian Ministry of Finance. They provide reserves for establishing big tech companies in Malaysia. It has supported many companies which are now well-known in the tech market.

The death of Nazrin Hassan who passed away last week at his Mutiara Damansara house has shaken the entire startup association. Nazrin Hassan Hassan used to carry two smartphones manufactured by big tech companies: BlackBerry and Huawei. He carried both the phone with him everywhere and the at the time of death it was reported that his phone burst while charging and caught fire. One of his family members claimed that at that time he was charging both his phone. So, it is not yet confirmed which phone was busted which became the reason for his death.

Cradle Fund CEO Dies After His Smartphone Explodes While Charging

Cradle Fund CEO Dies After His Smartphone Explodes While Charging

It was assumed that one of the phones exploded and the mattress caught fire. Whereas, Gadgetsay came to know that the fire was not the main deadly reason. The sufferer’s brother-in-law claimed the main reason for Hassan’s death via posting a message on the social media platform. He wrote that one of the phones heated then busted, and the pieces of the smartphone struck him on the head which prompted an abrupt injury. He further said that the injury cased Hassan’s death whereas the enraged flame ultimately burned the bedding in his room.

Cradle Fund CEO Dies After His Smartphone Explodes While Charging

Cradle Fund CEO Dies After His Smartphone Explodes While Charging

The social media post of sufferer’s brother-in-law also suggested smartphone owners be alert while their phones are in charge. Advising that users should avoid bedroom to charge any company’s phone. As per the investigation reports, the police discovered that Nazrin was caught in the room fire in the date and eventually died because of smoke inhaling. His body was also found with severe burns all over while lying on the bed. He was probably was trapped in his room and unfortunately failed to escape.

We should always be alert while charging phones as said by experts. The phone’s battery gets heated while charging and if overheated can explode. You should also not use your phone while charging it. So, follow this common advice to avoid becoming a victim like Hassan.

Gadgetsay Forum

Add Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.