User Review( votes)
How To Clean Android Virus Without a Factory Reset
Before clean Android Virus you must know some detailed information on Android relationship with virus. Android devices often infected by virus attacks. Viruses are getting common in these days. The virus enters when your device when you download apps, games and sometimes from getting into an infected site. Users even use android mobile virus remover and some users even ask several questions like do cell phones get viruses, these questions are not weird but yes these questions are important questions. Continue reading to know more how you can clean android virus completely.
What do you do when your device is disturbed with a virus? You often try to factory reset the device, but that’s not the only solution to get rid of the malware. After factory reset your stored data’s will completely exhaust from your device. By doing this maybe you lose all sweet memories that you clicked and recorded on your Android device. Not only it will do that, your favorite song, your text messages and all be misplaced. So it’s better to Clean Android Virus immediately following these points.
Here I mean to say that; factory reset is not the only solution which can be considered. It is the last option if none of the solutions works. In this article, you will find out the other options to detect and delete the malware from your Android device using android mobile virus remover.
How to Detect a Virus?
The virus may occur when your device becomes slow and doesn’t work in a good way. The virus could have entered in your device from a site or from your downloading. An infected file in your device can harm it totally. Your data can be robbed, your battery life can be influenced and also your internet history can be taken. This is the first step to Clean Android Virus.
This is not the way to detect a virus. It could be some other problem. Let’s go through some other techniques of detecting the malware.
1) If your device has an issue of not restarting and crashes when restarting.
2) If you are not able to download apps and games from Play store.
3) If you have downloaded certain file or app and hence, from that day your device is having a problem. Then the file you have downloaded might have the virus.
4) If you have downloaded an app from an outsourced web and not from the Play store.
5) If you have a tap on an external advertisement while surfing.
6) If you are having difficulty in only a specific app or game, then the file may be harmful.
If the above are the problem you are facing then your device may be infected by a virus. This can be fixed without using factory reset.
Running an Antivirus Scan
1) You can run an antivirus because antivirus detects the entire virus. Many antivirus apps are available which you can download for free or by giving some amount.
2) You can use Avira Antivirus Security for Android which is Free and Kaspersky Internet Security for Android which is of 30-day Trial. Kaspersky costs $14.95 per year. These are the two best-recommended antiviruses for Android device.
3) If your antivirus fails to detect the malware then you can proceed to the next method.
Manually Delete in Safe Mode
Safe Mode turns off the entry of all third-party downloaded apps. It also stops them from operating. Safe Mode is on Android devices as well as in PC’s. First of all, you have to apply Safe Mode in your device. it is available in the majority of Android devices. the second to clean android virus is much more recommended.
1. You have to enter to the Power Off display as you do regularly.
2. Then press and hold the Power Off.
3. You will see Reboot to Safe Mode option.
4. Then press OK.
5. After that, your device will be restarted with a watermark of “Safe Mode” in an angle.
If your device doesn’t have the safe mode feature then you can simply press the app and uninstall it. It will be deleted from your device. In this way, your device can be protected.
Sometimes your app is under Device Administrator Access. In that case, you have to enter in the Settings and then Security option. You will see a Device Administrator Access, in this, you have to search the app and you have to press the Deactivate option. Now you can uninstall the app safely.
How To Be Sure:
1) You can clean android virus on device, virus such as malware with unknown extension instead of apk etc. Firstly, delete your cache and history. Then clean the start-up procedures.
2) Certain apps as “Clean Master” are also available which helps you to delete all the useless and replica of files.
3) After that, you have to backup your Android. This will help you to carry out a factory reset without losing your data.
The Last Option Is Reset: There is no other solution if none of the above formula works on your device to Clean Android Virus. You have to do a factory reset which will clear all the data’s from your precious Android device and get rid of all the malware infected in your device. There are many android mobile virus remover but many of them doesn’t work like charm, If your device already rooted then you cannot ask any questions like this “do cell phones get viruses” because rooted cell phones are more vulnerable to virus attacks so it has an easy way to clean and that is using the root directory access and clean all vulnerable files manually.