Compress Large Videos: Social media sharing are extremely prevalent these days. We all are familiar with social media, cloud and video content sharing with our friends. For sharing the large size videos, we must know some primary abilities of video management. Some of the smartphones have 4K video recording feature which records videos of awesome picture quality.
In iPhone and iPad also records tremendous high definition video in 4K, 1080p, and 720p resolution, but the problem arises with the large size files. It not only captures large space on your device but also makes it difficult to get uploaded in social media platform. Today, I will share the method which will help you to decrease the size of your video files. The method is quite simple, and you don’t to be an expert to execute this method.
If you use this method, then you can easily share the video files in social media. The iPhone record high-definition videos, and hence sometimes it becomes complicated to share it with your friends on social media. Therefore, compressing the video size is necessary for the iPhone or iPad users. If you feel that the video file which you want to share is not compatible with standard file transfer, message, or email, then compress them using this method.
How To Compress Large Videos On iPhone or iPad
1. First of all, you have to download Video Slimmer app which will help you to compress large video files.
2. Install and start the Video Slimmer app.
3. Chose the video file (you can choose more than one file) from the Camera Roll which will load your files in Video Slimmer.
4. After the video gets loaded, set the options to favored squeezing size.
5. Now, come back to “Video Source” tab and click on “Slim Now” option.
6. Now, you have enabled the “Converted Video” tab. You will notice your video and decreased effects.
7. The results (compressed videos) will be stored in Camera Roll.
8. You can compress more videos if required.
9. Start the Photos Camera Roll and you will notice your compressed videos. Now you can remove the original videos from your iPhone or iPad.
It’s done! So, these were the ways to compress large videos on iPhone or iPad. From now, you can upload your videos in social media without any difficulty. You will also notice a change in your device memory. Your device memory will get lots of free space which you can utilize for storing as many videos you want. You must try this method, it really works.