User Review( votes)
Convert Animoji: The Apple company has launched an amazing Animoji which makes your messages more attractive and interesting. Nowadays an Animated GIF is universally popular and is used in day to day life. These gifs are compressed in size and it can be seen nonstop in any other devices. It can also be visible on any OS you have received. You also get the advantage of posting and sharing the animated GIF files on the web or other social services. Previously you have been noticing that Animoji is stored on your device like a video which holds a .mov extension.
Now the gifs are very attractive and comfortable to use here we will guide you how you can convert an Animoji to GIF on your iPhone. First, you have to download Workflow, it is your private automation tool. It helps you to drag and drop any sequence of movements to perform powerful workflows for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. The workflow is the combination of 200 actions some of them are Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, AirDrop, Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iCloud Drive, and Health, to name a few.
How To Convert Animoji To GIF On iPhone Using Workflow
We will now discuss what are the simple ways, from where you can easily change Animoji to GIF on iPhone.
1) The first and important thing you have to do is download Workflow from App Store.
2) Then go to Messages app, create and/or save the Animoji you would like to change to GIF, by only clicking on it and choosing “Save” option, this helps you to save the Animoji movie file to your Photos app.
3) If you are using the Workflow for the first time ignore all you get to see on your screen and instead select something like “Show Clipboard” like an example workflow to add. Following this, you can get out of the setup section and enter into the actual app functionality.
4) Now select “Go to My Workflows”.
5) Click on “Gallery” tab present at the top of the screen.
6) After that, you have to click the Search button which is present like a little magnifying glass.
7) Now type in the “Animoji” and then click on “Convert Animoji To GIF” which located in the search results.
8) Click on “Get Workflow”.
9) Now on “Open” button present at the bottom
10) Then smoothly tap the Play button at the top of the screen.
11) Select “Saved to Photos” when asked ‘Where is your Animoji?’.
12) Now you have to select your Animoji you have saved in the second step, which is present in your Photos app.
13) The workflow will prompt you and you have to click “Done” or select the share sheet icon.
14) After all the process is finished click on “Save Image” from the share screen, Using this function will save the Animoji as GIF to your Photos app.
15) You will get your Animoji converted to GIF file in the Photos app, from here you can easily share, send, upload, and use it like any other animated GIF file.
16) You have to click to open the animated gif in Photos app, or if you want to share it, or anything you wise to do.
When you are doing for the second time the process will become shorter for inventing the GIF from Animoji again. The only thing you have to remember is Open Workflow app → Make Sure My Workflows Tab is Selected → Tap on Convert Animoji To GIF → Tap on Play Button.
These are the simple steps you have to follow to change Animoji into GIF on iPhone. So iPhone users, what are you waiting for just visit the link given above and download the Workflow to get the advantage of Animated Gifs. Enjoy making gifs and share it with your friends and families. If you want more ideas likes this stay tuned with us.
SIMILAR TUTORIALS ON AND FOR iOS iPHONES
- Enable iPhone Dark Mode in iOS 10 And iOS 11
- How To Download And Install DoubleH3lix Jailbreak with Cydia
- Simple Methods To Unlock A Locked iPhone Or iPad PassCode
- Methods To Make Calls On iPhone Without Using Sim Card
- How To Fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Home Button Not Working Issue
- How To Use iPhone as A Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad For PC