Disable Doze Mode: If you are using Android 6.0 marshmallow, then you must have noticed that it has a feature which pauses some apps when the battery goes low. The feature prevents you from accessing those apps when the battery is about to finish. The feature is “Doze Mode“ which is by default present in Android 6.0 version. Doze mode can prevent the apps working in the background for the motive of battery conservations.
However, Android Marshmallow apk users don’t have to worry about the issue. In this article, you will get the steps to disable Doze Mode feature for apps. You can easily execute these steps in Android 6 and then work on those apps when your battery is about to drain. The method will turn off the Doze Mode feature. This will not affect your phone performance means your device will run, as usual, just the feature will get turned off. Let’s start discussing the method.
1. First of all, the Android Marshmallow users have to visit Settings of their devices.
2. In the settings section, you will find Battery option which you have to tap.
3. Then, the users have to select “Optimize Battery Usage” present on the menu option located at the upper right side.
4. Here, you have to select all apps. Now, you will notice the apps for which the Doze-Mode is activated at the moment.
5. Now, you have to filter out the relevant app which you don’t need to disable in doze mode. After this, simply tap on “Don’t optimize option” or “uncheck to optimize option”.
So, these were the simple steps which will completely disable Doze Mode for apps on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It is not a permanent process, you can enable it anytime you want by reverse repeating the process. You can use this feature if you have the worse experience with the Doze Mode feature. I hope, you liked this article, and get benefit after executing these steps. You can also share this article with your friends who are facing the same problem in their smartphone with Android 6 nougat version.