User Review( votes)
Download iOS 11.2.5 Beta 7: The Apple has brought another iOS beta version with amazing software updated. After the public release of iOS 11.2.1, Apple has published its updated iOS 11.2.5 Beta 7 for download to all the developers and other public testers. The beta updates can be done on particular iPhones,iPad and iPod Touch. This edition has the strange number since you will not see any iOS versions between 11.2.3 and 11.2.4. You can download The iOS Beta updated 7 by OTA update or through the IPSW links which are provided by Apple for all Developers.
Download iOS 11.2.5 Beta 7
You can also install it with iTunes or update above the air on your device but after fixing the OTA profile given below. If you are linked to the Apple Developer Program you can immediately get the Download Links or by an OTA update. This newly launched iOS 11.2.5 Beta 7 updated will bring a small software rise. You can fix any problem that you are facing the last software update of iOS 11.2.1. The Apple has also promised for the improved performance and other tweaks. In this small changes software, you will not find many changes in the system but it will fix minor issues so that the examiner will not get different iOS platform.
Earlier we have told you that the iOS 11.2.5 Beta 7 update will not make any differences on your devices. The Developers will get few bug fixes and minor changes. The build is labeled 15D60 and sized with extra 2GB for the iPhone X. The size shows that it is GM version of iOS 11.2.5. The complete public announcement is assumed to come around a week. Here is the list of Bugs appearing in the past version of iOS update:
1) You will not get missed call notification.
2) When the device is plugged in, the Battery level decreases
3) You will notice that the Peek effect fades after a few seconds once you are using 3D Touch.
4) The Updated notification bubble does not appear in Settings.
5) Battery draining very quickly.
iPhone 5s, iPhone SE
iPhone 6s, iPhone 6
iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 8, iPhone 7
iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus
iPad Air, iPad mini 2
iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3
iPad Pro (9.7‑inch)
iPad Pro (12.9‑inch)
iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation)
Suppose you are the part of the public beta program from the previous time, you can download and install the newest public beta as give above. If you are not the member of the group you can sign up here. The user those who have beta configuration profile installed on their compatible device. Here is the iOS 11.2.5 beta 7 download available for you. You have to follow these steps Settings > General > Software Update section of iOS. You can also get IPSW files of iOS 11.2.5 beta 7 can be grabbed over from developer.apple.com.
The Apple is also going to release watchOS 4.2.2 beta 5 with iOS 11.2.5. So here are the steps to Download iOS 11.2.5 Beta 7 for Developers and Public Testers [ IPSW Links]. Using this updates now enjoy new software with innovative features. These Beta Updates contain bugs fix to make your device run smoothly. The Jailbreak users should stay away from this, especially if you are in the territory of iOS 11.1.
- How To Fix Half Installed Package Error In Cydia iPhone
- How To Download And Install GreenGoblin jailbreak for Apple TvOs 10.2.2
- How To Download And Install DoubleH3lix Jailbreak with Cydia
- Enable iPhone Dark Mode in iOS 10 And iOS 11
- How To Convert Animoji To GIF On iPhone Using Workflow
- How To Get iMessage Access On Windows PC And Android
- How To Fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Home Button Not Working Issue
- Methods To Make Calls On iPhone Without Using Sim Card
- 10 Best Ways To Watch Movies For Free On iPhone And iPad
- How To Use iPhone as A Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad For PC
- How to Hide Recent Apps From The iPad Dock In iOS 11
- How To Set Up Emergency SOS Services On Your iPhone
- How to Share WiFi Network With QR Code on iOS 11
- How To Use Multiple Apps at Once Only on an iPad
- How To Stop iPhone & iPad Apps From Asking Rating Request
- iPhone Storage Full? Free up Space On iPhone iOS 11
- How to Download & Install iOS 11 In Your iPhone And iPad Device
- How To Solve iPhone Automatic Restart Problem For Free
- MORE UNDER iOS CATEGORY