LG Flash Tool: Nowadays everybody is having Android smartphone without it your life is dull. There is much modification in the smartphone when it is launched. As soon you buy and start operating your Android smartphone, it takes your phone at some risk. These types of risk may damage your smartphone.
You must have some knowledge of these few things like operating a factory reset, hardware key combinations to reboot the phone into the bootloader and download, recovery modes, and fixing the stock firmware on your phone. Using ADB and Fastboot commands you can the insert stock firmware on any Android devices.
You can use firmware flashing tools like Odin for Samsung and LG Flash Tool for LG on OEM-branded smartphones. It is a big risk of reducing your stock firmware this is a time when you need a tool, that can easily recover your phone using a new installation of a stock firmware. The LG has its individual updated tool which runs the KDZ and TOT firmware files on your smartphone.
Here we have provided you a guide which will help you know how will you install the .KDZ and .TOT Firmware.
1) First, you should download flash tool for your Windows PC and remove it to a folder.
2) Now download the right Stock ROM firmware for the handset.
3) Then boot your smartphone into download mode for doing this you have to turn your phone off. Next, connect the phone to USB to the PC. Then press and hold both volume buttons till it displays “Download Mode”.
4) Start the LG flash tool on your PC.
5) In the interface select “CDMA” as device type and for the Phone mode select “Diag”.
6) Select KDZ file tab and select the downloaded file.
7) Click on the “OK” button to start the flashing process.
8) After completing the process restart your device.
LG Flash Tool has been developed by XDA. If you are LG user then you can use the Flash Tool 2017 and 2018. So that you can install the official firmware with dot KDZ or dot TOT extension to replace your device with stock. Suppose you have some or the other issue on your phone the Flash Tool download is a service which will downgrade or upgrade device firmware.