We are here with another interesting topic, but, this time it is just for all iPhone users. If you have an iPhone, then you must be aware of Edit Live Photos features of iOS. So, in this article, we will explain to you how to edit Live Photos on your smartphone. Read it further to unlock more exciting things about the Live Photos. This is how to edit photos or pictures on mac too.
- 1 How To Edit Live Photos On iOS 11, iOS 10 – Wallpaper And Tutorials
How To Edit Live Photos On iOS 11, iOS 10 – Wallpaper And Tutorials
In 2015, Apple has started the Live Photos featured in the iPhones. The Live Photo is the 2-3 second video file which includes sound when you click on the photos. The Apple first launched Live Photos iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus Which run successfully worldwide. These Live Photo can also be edited using Photos App, gives different effect and make your image attractive.
The interesting feature has improved the iPhone picture-taking. When the user operates 3D Touch in the photo the movie gets started. The users can edit the key photo, make changes in the length of the video and change the formats of the picture. Apple has put great effort to make Live Photo as simple and easy to operate. There are many best photo editing apps for iPhone in the Apple store.
The IOS 11 is inserted with new updates of Live Photo that guide the users in making new key photo and also supervise you in adding animation effects to a Live Photo. This is a great fun in clicking photos and adds different effects. The captured picture can be viewed in any iPhone or iPad and also in Mac devices.
In this post, we are including all the highlights of the Live Photo like how you can crop it, add color and contrast edit the Pictures and extend video files. In this tutorial, get to know the methods to transform still images into live pictures and even how to switch a Live Photo into GIF images.
First steps how you can crop, change color and contrast of images:
1. At first, select and open any Live Photo of your choice using Photos app.
2. Now click on the Edit button present in the top right corner of your screen.
3. You are provided with the crop, filter, and adjustments tools so that you can make your image fantastic and gain more likes when shared on social media platforms like Facebook.
4. Click on ‘Done’ option, if you have completed editing your Live Photo.
Steps to edit the Key Photo and extend the videos:
The still image of a Live Photo which you are currently watching is termed the key photo. You are provided with amazing frames which can be used. You can use this feature when you failed to capture any precious moment. However, you should remember one thing that the image quality of the frames will never match the high-end pictures which you have captured using your expensive smartphone camera.
1. Now, start the Live Photo using the Photos app, click the Edit button.
2. You will notice timeline on the downward section of the display. You have to choose keyframe from the options as per your choice. A Make Key Photo button will appear on your smartphone’s screen, then you have to click on it. Swipe the timelines to change the frames.
3. If you are changing the videos extension, click on the arrow at left and right sides of the timeline. After that move the arrow and place it at the beginning or closing of the clip.
4. Click on Done option to save modification you have made.
Steps To Transform Live Photo into a Still Photo
As you all know, video clips are larger compared to still pictures. Sometimes, you mistakenly clicked a live photo, but you don’t want to use it because of large file figures. It also becomes tough to post large files in social media apps so you want to convert it to still photo to reduce the size. Here is the best and easiest way using which you can do so.
1. Open the Live Photo which is to be changed into a still image. Click on Share icon.
2. On the Share Sheet, you will notice Duplicate option, click on it. Now, you have to click on the ‘Duplicate as Still Photo’ option. Your Live Photo will be not deleted from your smartphone’s gallery after using this step.
Steps to transform Live Photo into an Animated GIF
1. Start the Live Photo, now drag the page upward. Now, four choices will be displayed on your screen.
Live- This option is simply for regular Live Photo.
Loop- This option loops the GIF. In other words, the GIF will play again automatically after it is finished.|
Bounce- In this option, the GIF Images begins and then it runs in contrary.
Long Exposure- Using this option, you can combine many frames in one image to make long type photos.
2. At last, you have to choose any of the above options and you can send your Live Photo to your friends that are transformed in an animated GIF.
So, this was the amazing method to Edit Live Photos iPhone 6 – Wallpaper And Tutorials. If you have iPhone then you must know how to enable live photos. Using these amazing methods you can easily edit your Live Photos within seconds. If you haven’t tried the feature yet then you must as it will be a great experience with your iPhone. I hope you like the post and get an amazing experience with it. You can also share the post with your friends who love sharing their precious moments with you. Don’t forget to leave your comments below.