User Review( votes)
Screen Sharing: Android smartphone is a choice of a huge number of peoples because of its flexible features. It offers lots and lots of features which are still releasing. In Android devices, apps available in Google play store makes it more interesting. Google keeps on detecting and removing the malicious apps from the Play store. Screen sharing feature is not present by default, but you can use the feature with a third-party app present in the app store. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth screen mirroring are popular these days.
In this article, you will get to know the simple steps which will allow screen sharing among multiple Android devices. If you don’t know about Screen Share, then it is a method to offer the screen working to any of the different devices. You can observe all the activities of the linked device on your screen. At just that, you can even work on the linked device. If you have used the Team Viewer software, then you must know the share screen feature.
Team Viewer software allows you to work on the linked device, but the users can connect one PC at a time. However, using the play store app, the users can link multiple Android devices at a time. You can also use it for your office devices, control everyday tasks or steam video. The method is manageable and direct which will allow you to share Android screen linking multiple devices. So, let’s start discussing the method.
1. Download ScreenMeet Mobile Screen Share app.
2. Start the app and, free sign up for your account. You can also use google plus account.
3. A popup will appear for free trial connect count which is 10 free count. After that, you have to buy the paid app.
4. A link will appear in the app which you have to partake with the desired devices for screen sharing.
5. Click on start. Then you will see popup message in which you have to click on Start Now.
6. Now simply open the link on any Android device from which you want access to the screen and the screen will get displayed there with each activity that is being gone on that android.
7. Now, you can use multiple devices from a screen.
So, this was the method to share screen between multiple Android devices. These methods will help you to efficiently work on others Android devices or your different devices. You can watch same video on two android. If you want to take benefit of the app, then download it from play store. I hope, you liked this app. If you have a good experience with this app, then share your comments with us. You can also share this with your friends and relatives.