User Review( votes)
We all use facebook on a daily basis. But have you ever wondered, if you’re missing something, which you need to know? There are many options and simple things, which are very important to know. But we don’t think much about them at all. Like stopping Facebook from tracking your browsing data trick was revealed earlier in an article. Yet there are many things, which every facebook user must know.
So in today’s article, I am going to show you an easy trick, which will help you in knowing about people, who denied your facebook friend request. Often times, we forget people and cancel friend requests. But when the same thing happens to us then, we don’t get to know about it. Until, we follow these easy steps. So by using this trick, you can know the total number of people you have sent a friend request to, and the amount of people who denied your friend request.
In order to check out the friend requests rejected by your friends, Follow these simple steps below.
1. Open facebook and wait a sec, Don’t scroll down as soon as you open the page.
2. On the right upper corner, you will see an option “Friend Requests”, Click on it.
3. Now you will see a list of friend requests But click on the “See All” option, which is available at the end of the list.
4. After clicking that option, It will take you to another page which looks like the picture below. Now all you need to do is click on “View Sent Requests” option.
5. And after clicking that, Youll get a list of all the friends, who never accepted your friend requests. Now you can know how many people have not accepted your friend requests.
If you have liked this article, please Share it.