User Review( votes)
Half Installed Package Error: As we all know Cydia is new in the package manager field, it is still in the developing stages. Cydia includes tons of free and paid design tools that which work well as third-party importance, after you jailbreak. It is very useful and helpful for your iPhone. The main problem is that many users are getting mysterious errors which they are not able to fix. In this post, we are going to discuss with you that how you can easily fix the “Half-Installed Package” error on iOS 11-11.1.2.
Do you know what causes the Half Installed Package error? Cydia gives this error when you try to install an incompatible or non-supported tweak. The Half Installed Package error is received by the users when they tried to install tweaks like Phantom Lite among others.
Here’s what this error message looks like.
When the shell scripts associated with packages fail, they are left in a bad state known as either half-configured or half-installed. These errors don’t go away and instead continue to cause issues. These scripts can be deleted and the package forcibly removed.
The developers are regularly running out updates for their tweaks. Still, some of them are pushing an update to BigBoss and other repositories. Now we will have a look at some simple methods and steps to Fix Half Installed Package error.
The first method to fix the half installed package error.
1) If the message appears like the above image you just have to click Ignore (Temporary).
2) Then go to the Installed section.
3) Now visit the Recent tab and click on the tweak you want to uninstall.
4) Now click on Modify button which is present in the top right corner.
5) Now simply click Remove button to uninstall the tweak you want to remove.
If you are finding difficulties to install the package then use this method, try the following the steps.
The second method to fix the half installed package error.
1) In this method, you have to Open FilzaEscaped file manager. If you don’t have it use the link to download it.
2) Now visit to this location given – /Library/dpkg/info.
3) Then delete all the tweak files which you are not able to remove using the first method. For example, you need to remove the following files like Phantom (Lite).
4) Finally, all the process are done now repeat the “Method 1” and manually remove the buggy package.
These are some of the easy methods and steps to follow Fix Half Installed Package error in Cydia iPhone. Using these steps you can quickly and easily fix the problem. If you are not able to fix the problem then leave a comment below. We hope that you find the article helpful and should try both of these fix methods to Fix Half Installed Package error in Cydia iPhone. For more jailbreak guides, stay updated with us. So, enjoy using the half installed package error after fixing it.
SIMILAR TUTORIALS ON iOS APPLE
- How To Download And Install GreenGoblin jailbreak for Apple TvOs 10.2.2
- How To Convert Animoji To GIF On iPhone Using Workflow
- How To Download And Install DoubleH3lix Jailbreak with Cydia
- How To Get iMessage Access On Windows PC And Android
- Enable iPhone Dark Mode in iOS 10 And iOS 11
- Methods To Make Calls On iPhone Without Using Sim Card
- How To Fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Home Button Not Working Issue
- How To Use iPhone as A Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad For PC
- How to Hide Recent Apps From The iPad Dock In iOS 11
- How To Set Up Emergency SOS Services On Your iPhone
- How to Share WiFi Network With QR Code on iOS 11
- How To Use Multiple Apps at Once Only on an iPad
- How To Stop iPhone & iPad Apps From Asking Rating Request
- iPhone Storage Full? Free up Space On iPhone iOS 11
- How to Download & Install iOS 11 In Your iPhone And iPad Device
- 10 Tips And Tricks On How To Save Mobile Data On iPhone or iPad
- How To Solve iPhone Automatic Restart Problem For Free