User Review( votes)
SOLVED: Fix iPhone XS Max Camera Issue: “iPhone XS Max”, one of the most fabulous flagship smartphone of Apple. It was recently launched and has attracted many customers with its flawless design and features. It is developed with high-level technologies which are exclusive and available at a pretty reasonable price tag. The main features of the phone are its awesome display, high performance, long-lasting battery, and a camera.
Although every smartphone or any gadget has one flaw which can ruin your experience, there are many possible ways as well which can solve the problem in seconds. Even the high-end iPhone X has reportedly troubled some users with its camera so, why not the mid-specs iPhone XS Max. In previous reports, the users of the phone have complained about the LTE data connectivity, although, it was solved in the latest updates.
Gadgetsay smartphone analysts have found that there is a major in the iPhone XS Max Camera. Some users have also reported Auto-Focus function issue. The users have claimed that the viewfinder begins twinkling which offer blurry and unclear pictures. After opening the Camera app, the screen is found shaky. When the camera app is closed, the phone works as usual.
So, in this article, we have discussed some simple and easy method which can really fix the iPhone XS Max camera issue. If you are facing the problem, then you These methods are also used by experts to solve the camera issues. If you have any kind of problem in any gadgets then feel free to contact Gadgetsay Forum. So, let’s discuss the solution of How To Fix iPhone XS Max Camera Issue.
How To Fix iPhone XS Max Camera Issue
Clean the Camera Lens
Even dust and vapour can affect the lens which can spoil your camera pictures. If the lens is dirty, then the camera will tend to lose focus. It might work when you focus on an object to capture, but as soon as you tap the shutter button, the focus stops working.
When you are cleaning the lens, then you have to be really careful. Make sure your hand is clean and you use a microfiber cloth clean the lens. If you don’t get a microfiber cloth, then don’t worry. You can use any soft piece of cloth it won’t harm the lens. Usually, the users have reported a problem in rear camera, but you can also clean the selfie shooter as well.
Force Restart the Smartphone
The first thing you have to execute after finding any of the problems in your iPhone is force restart. This is the most simple and effective method of troubleshooting camera problem. Here are the simple steps.
1. Press the volume-up button of the smartphone.
2. Press and release the volume down button of the device.
3. Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears.
4. Now release the side button.
5. For a while, the screen will turn black. The phone will turn off and reboots.
6. Hold the button and turn on the device until you see the company’s logo.
Restart the camera app
Apple develops its iPhones with advanced technologies which allow it to execute and solve many of its problems itself. Although, if it detects some severe bug, it must be solved immediately. If you have downloaded any third party camera app, then uninstall it as they might be causing the issue in the in-built camera. Before that, close the camera app by following these steps.
1. Swipe upward from the bottom-left edge of the display and leave gently to start the app switcher.
2. Now, locate the camera app by swiping right or left to get the application which is required.
3. Swipe upwards using your finger on the app’s preview to stop the app.
4. The camera app will soon be removed from the app switcher.
5. Restart the device using the above method and open the camera app again.
Clear Smartphone Cache
The data stored by the apps present on the device can sometimes affect the built-in applications. You should regularly clean the history as well as the cache to make your device operate safely. These data can also be malicious and can cause a severe damage to your smartphone. Follow these simple methods to remove the cache from your iPhone.
1. Navigate to the Settings section of your iPhone.
2. Click on the General and then tap on iPhone storage.
3. Now, select on Manage Storage and click on the options present on Documents and Data.
4. Remove all unnecessary data by swiping towards left.
5. Click on Delete.
6. Select on Edit and then Delete.
7. Now all the app’s data is removed.
If you find that the camera app is still having some problem, then Restore the device using DFU Mode. This method deletes all the files, folders, images, and videos from your device so don’t forget to back up the phone. You have to connect the phone with PC for DFU restore. Follow these steps for executing the method.
1. Close all applications running on your computer.
2. Start the iTunes.
3. Turn off the iPhone, don’t turn it on at least for an hour.
4. Link the smartphone to the PC using a USB cable.
5. Press and hold the Power button for few seconds.
6. Long press and hold the Volume Down button along with Power button.
7. Hold Volume Down key again for few seconds. You will find “Plug into iTunes screen” on the display.
8. Press and hold the Power button for few seconds.
9. Long press and hold the Volume Down button along with Power button.
10. Your screen will completely turn blank when on DFU mode.
So, this was the solution of How To Fix iPhone XS Max Camera Issue. If you find that the problem is still in the camera after using these methods, then you have to visit the Apple service centre. The can solve the issue by taking some amount if the problem is severe and you can also get free service if the device is under warranty. I hope you like this article and these method helps you to fix the camera error. You can share this article with your friends and families who are facing the same issue with their iPhone XS Max.