User Review( votes)
The Galaxy Note 9, the most amazing smartphone of 2018. The company has recorded good sales of the variant. With many fascinating features and specification, the phone has some major problems. The phone is not at all worse, but some defects cannot be ignored. It is liked by customers because of its reasonable price. Many buyers who have used the phone has reported many problems via social media. Some of the Galaxy Note 9 issues are growing day by day.
If you have landed here, then you might be facing Galaxy Note 9 camera problem. However, if you are not aware of the phone, then you must know the good things first. The phone is equipped with a large 6.4-inch display, two compelling cameras, stereo sound, and longer battery life. There are many other features in the full review. The company has improved the features in the new variant. Although, every high-end phone have some problems with such amazing features.
When you face some issue in your phone, then some of you immediately contact Samsung helpline or take it to a nearby mechanic. Although, the intelligent peoples, search how to solve the issue in Google. As the internet has all the solutions at present. So, why to take your phone to a mechanic and spent money when you can easily fix it at home.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a major camera problem which becomes worse if not solved immediately. The camera sometimes gets freezes and even stop working or shut down your phone. An error pops up on your screen saying “Unfortunately, Camera has stopped” or the app stops automatically. This is not the first time that Samsung smartphone has faced such issue. The previous Galaxy S9 and Note 8 were also noticed with the same error.
So, in this space, you will find all the possible solutions to solve the “Camera has stopped” error. If you are own a Galaxy Note 9 is worried about this issue, then you shouldn’t as it is a common problem now. If you have any queries relating to our articles or smartphone, then you can reach Gadgetsay Forum. Our Gadgetsay Smartphone And Gadgets Analyst test the problems carefully and find out solutions so that you don’t face any difficulty at any step. So, let’s know how to fix Samsung Galaxy Note 9 camera issue.
How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Camera Issue
Reset the Camera App
If “camera has stopped” error pop up on your screen then some app or firmware might be causing the problem. So, in this case, you have to reset the app from your device. Don’t forget to back up your images, and videos in another device as resetting the app can delete all these from your phone.
1. Open the Apps Tray.
2. Tap on the Settings options.
3. Click on the Apps.
4. Tap Menu and Show system apps.
5. Locate the Camera app.
6. Now click on Storage> Clear Cache> Clear Data> Delete.
Reboot in Safe Mode
If the above solution didn’t work, then you can try this. The reboot can momentarily cripple all third-party apps which have permission to access the camera that keeps on crashing. The camera is a standard app or setting in the smartphone which is already present in the phone. Accordingly, it’s not unlikely that few of them may generate a pre-installed app to crash. So, reboot in safe mode can help solve this issue.
1. Switch off your smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Power key unless the model is displayed on the screen.
3. Now, release the Power key.
4. Quickly after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Press and hold the Volume down until the phone restarts.
6. Safe mode will be displayed in the bottom left corner of the display. Now you can release the Volume down key.
7. Now open the camera app and check whether it’s working on not.
Delete the System Cache
The camera could stop working if it is caused by any corrupt system cache. This could happen if you have missed any new updates available. You should regularly delete the system cache so that the fault cache don’t hinder your phone. So, if you don’t know how to delete the System Cache, then here are the steps.
1. Switch off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key.
3. Press and hold the Power key.
4. Release all three keys when the Android is displayed on the screen.
5. ‘Installing system update’ will pop up and remain for 30–60 seconds.
6. Press the Volume down key few times to mark wipe cache partition.
7. Tap the Power key to pick.
8. Tap the Volume down key to mark yes, now, press the Power key to select.
9. Reboot system now is marked up.
10. Tap the Power key and restart the phone.
Reset The Smartphone
If none of the above solutions works, then there no no other options left other than to reset your smartphone. Before executing the process, you have to back up your important documents, files, folders, images, videos, etc. You must know that resetting deletes all the data present in the smartphone memory. Back up the data in a safe place.
1. Switch off your smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key/ Bixby key and Power key.
3. You will notice Android on screen.
4. Press the Volume down few times to mark ‘wipe data/factory reset’.
5. Press the Power button to choose.
6. Press the Volume down key till ‘Yes — delete all user data’ is marked up.
7. Press the Power button to select and begin the master reset.
8. ‘Reboot system now’ is marked.
9. Restart the device by pressing the Power key.
So, this was the solution for How To Fix Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Camera Issue. If you still face any problem of camera app crashing, then contact the Samsung call center, If your phone is under warranty, then it could be replaced free of cost. We recommend not to take it to any local mechanic as the problem could get severe. I hope you are satisfied with this solution and it works for your phone. You can share this article with your friends and families who are facing the same issue.
Don’t Miss The Old Tutorials