User Review( votes)
Get iMessage Access: WhatsApp and Facebook are popular Messenger service and so is Apple’s Messages app. Apple messenger app is used on all iOS devices. Many of you think that it is difficult to access Apple messaging service in other devices like Windows while others try to operate. If you have never used Apple service or want to use, then there are possible ways to execute it. If you want to enjoy the iMessage for Windows or Android, then here are some methods. These methods can help you to operate iMessage on PC in Windows or Android.
How to Get iMessage Access on PC in Windows
1. On iMessage Working On Mac, allow Screen Sharing on the Mac through the Sharing Preference Panel.
2. To enable iMessage for PC, the users have to download VNC client app like RealVNC or TightVNC available for Windows PC.
3. Start the VNC client in Windows. After that connect Mac device with Screen Sharing allowed. Execute the process by designating the VNC client at the IP address and later logging iMessage Online in the Mac using a valid user login.
4. After this step, the users are logged in the Mac from the Windows device. Now they can operate Mac iMessage through the Mac Messages app.
You should use original iMessages via Apple ID from your individual Mac to avoid security risk. At present, there are no third-party iMessage apps available for Windows or PC currently. You can also use this method to use Mac to Mac through the iMessage app. However, it is not necessary as Mac has own iMessage access.
Use iPadian 2 to Install Apple’s Messages App on Windows PC
1. Install the iPadian emulator> Start emulator> Accept the terms and conditions.
2. After installation, start the iPadian software on your PC.
3. Look for “iMessage” from the search bar.
4. Download the Messages app on PC.
Use Bluestacks To Download iMessage for Windows
1. Download and install Bluestacks emulator on your PC.
2. Now, lookout iMessage in the search bar.
3. Download the iMessage App and setup.
These were the three simple steps to enable iMessage access o Windows. So, from now when you want to send a message to someone, just start Bluestacks, open iMessage and start chatting.
How to Get iMessage Access on Android device
There are no possible ways to get direct access to iMessage for Android. Although, you can use a corresponding method for the access. If you operate the iMessage client on your PC, then you can send SMS messages through an Android phone. The users could not send iMessages via Android, but the users can send Android messages from PC iMessage app to an Android device.
Download “SMS for iMessage” from play store. It is an app for Android users to safely routes their messages in Mac’s iMessage client to Android. You will get instructions after downloading, and you just have to follow. You have to link SMS for iChat account to PC iMessage client. After the process, the users can send and obtain Android SMS messages via PC iMessage app. The first five messages per day are free with the app. You have to pay $12.99 for the Pro version of the SMS for iMessage.
So, these were the methods to get iMessage Access On Windows PC And Android. Using right resource, you can get to operate iMessage on Android or Windows. You can now send or receive iMessages to anyone directly. You can send pictures, videos, texts, and files via iMessage. Using these methods, you can use iMessage on Windows 10 or more easily. If you liked this article, then leave your precious comments. You can also share this article with your friends and relatives.