User Review( votes)
Close Apps On iPad: The Dock is one of the most user-friendly features, along with “Drag and Drop” that have arrived in iOS 11 Dock iPhone. When using iOS 11, you can switch between apps and can lead another task as well. It will show you three recent apps you are using by default. There is a method of showing only the apps you have added to iOS 11 Dock settings. All these turn off recent apps ios 11.
For adding your favorite apps, you only have to click on the app and drag in the Dock. Using the same process you can add folders to the Dock, just click on the folder and drag it to the Dock. Even there is a way to hide dock on iPad. It is the very easy to use iOS 11 Dock recent apps the iOS 11 Dock popover the app after unlocking the iPhone. There is an impressive feature present in the iOS 11. So let’s know how iOS 11 dock hides recent apps.
1) First, invent the Settings app on your iPad.
2) Now click on General and press on Multitasking & Dock.
3) Then turn off the switch available next to Show Suggested and Recent Apps.
There are people whose minds keep on changing and want to reinstall the recently used apps. Follow these steps which will help you in showing the recently used app again. The iOS 11 has an optional section which shows suggested and recent apps.
1) Open Settings option app.
2) Go to General and click on Multitasking & Dock.
3) After you have completed the process turn on the switch present next to Show Suggested and Recent Apps.
These are the methods of how to hide recent apps from the iPad Dock. The iOS 11 is a great achievement for hiding Dock iOS 11 iPad. It is known as the power pack of iPhone because it becomes easier for the users to use it. In iOS 11 there are lots features made especially for iPad only.