Today we will be demonstrated the overall tutorials with images so that it can make users more clear towards the installation of Windows 8.
This is the simple process and i think you can also do it but need a little bit patience, So before installing any OS you have to format the ‘C’ drive, and many more procedure are their So lets Follow the steps to do all this things done.
Install Windows 8 or 8.1 OS On Your Computer
Follow the Steps:
1. You will need Windows 8 Operating System Files, see the below image to know how it looks like when the Windows OS file is not in ISO file format.
2. Put your windows 8 Files to your Pendrive, Your Pendrive must be bootable, To enable this bootable features you have to Make The Pendrive As Bootable.
3. After making your Pendrive as Bootable then put all your Win 8 files and folders in that pendrive:
4. Now switch off your computer and insert you to the USB and restart your computer, then soon your computer will ask you to boot pendrive then you have to Hit the ENTER.
5. Now Installation Process: Windows 8. You will see like this, The First Impression.
6. Now Select the Procedure as provided you.
7. Click on Install:
8. Now Give your Windows Product Key: Like this XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
9. Now Accept the License terms and condition.
10. Now Select the Custom.
11. Now If you see this:
Now What you have to do is to make your ‘C’ Drive format as it will also called as ‘System’ to format that select that drive and Click on “Format” and the select that particular drive and Click ‘Next’
12. Now see the Windows 8 Installation progress.
13. After installation you computer will start automatically, And now you have to customize you PC as providing the PC name or Any password or Email Address ETC.
So all the process of Windows 8 installation is over, now you can install variety of software on your Windows 8 computer to customise all appearance, and also just in case if you have any doubt in the above steps then feel free to ask using the below steps. This is How To Install Windows 8 or 8.1 OS On Your Computer.