User Review( votes)
Chrome Address Bar: As we all know, Chrome is a well-known web browser. It comes installed in almost every smartphone and iPhone. Chrome makes easier for the users to browse. Sometimes, it becomes tough for the users to operate chrome especially while using with one hand. The issue becomes worst when we have to type a website address in the address bar, which is present at the top in Chrome.
Fortunately, it seems that Google has understood users problem with chrome. Now, the user can move the address bar to the bottom of their device. By default, chrome move address bar to top, but you can drag it to the bottom. Earlier, it was available in the Dev and Canary channels, but now chrome moves address bar to bottom in Android also. Here is the method which will move chrome address bar to bottom on android. So, without wasting time read, and move chrome address bar top to bottom.
1. Open Chrome on Android smartphone, and insert “chrome://flags” in the address bar.
2. Remember, to open the Chrome flags and click on the 3-dot menu option in the top-right edge of the smartphone screen. Select “Find in page” and find “Chrome Home”.
3. In Chrome Home, click on “Default” and you will notice a drop-down menu. Tap on “Enabled” from the drop-down list.
4. Now, you have to reboot the browser so click on “Relaunch now”.
5. You are all done. You will notice the address bar at the bottom of your smartphone display. If you still not found the changes, then force stop the apps and relaunch the browser.
So, this was the methods to move chrome address bar to bottom on Android device. The smartphone with screen aspect ratio 18:9 makes operating the address bar more difficult while using one hand. Hence, those users should surely use this feature which Google has offered. Applying this method will make Chrome easier to be used in smartphone devices.