User Review( votes)
Move Pre-Installed Internal Apps: You might already know “how to move internal apps on your SD card” to free up space on your Android internal memory so that it speedup your device. There are hundreds of tutorials floating all over the internet. Some of them work and some of them don’t. But this guide is different from the others which you have definitely found once on the Internet.
In this tutorial, we will be talking about how to move your pre-installed or internal applications into the SD card and that too without rooting.
Move Pre-Installed Internal Apps To SD Card Without Rooting
Now before diving into the tutorial, let us first have a look at the prerequisites.
- You should be using Android Marshmallow to move the apps. Now with Android marshmallow, you will be able to move your apps without even rooting your Android device. And if you are not using Android Marshmallow then I will recommend you to update your Android to marshmallow if possible otherwise this tutorial will not work for you.
Note: You can root your Android device to have Android Marshmallow 6.0
If you have Android Marshmallow already then let’s just get straight into the tutorial
How to move Apps to SD Card without Rooting
- Go to settings, find “Storage & USB” and tap on it.
- Move to SD Card under portable store and tap on the three dots which you will find on the top right corner.
- Select Internal as a format and then backup your data.
- Tap on “Erase and Format” and then your data will be formatted in few seconds
- After the formatting process ends, you will see a move now option. Tap on it
- Select the app you want to move to the sd cards and then tap on change and select sd card
- Tap on move and your app will move to the SD card
In this way, you can move your apps to the SD card without rooting. Follow the same procedure for different apps so that you can free up space as per your requirements. But still, remember your device should be running Android Marshmallow otherwise the tutorial might not work for you.
If you find the tutorial helpful then like this article and share it with your friends. Facing any problem then let us know in the comment section below.
Follow Gadgetsay on various social networks so that you don’t miss helpful tutorials like this