User Review( vote)
Oneplus 6T is mainly a minor upgrade of Oneplus 6. The launch date of this flagship device is 30 October 2018 by a Chinese smartphone manufacturer company Oneplus Technology Co. Ltd., based in Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. For those who need more searching for new ways to speed ahead must experience fast and smooth Oneplus phone, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
The Oneplus device is the most amazing smartphone which has infinite possibilities regarding the features and characteristics. This Chinese smartphone has the power to compete with many other big brands like Apple, Samsung, Sony, LG, Motorola, etc. The most amazing feature that makes the Oneplus 6T unique is that it is the first phone launched by the Oneplus company with an in-display fingerprint scanner, called ‘Screen unlock’.
How ‘Screen unlock’ feature works?
First, the dizoelectric effect is used to produce and receive ultrasonic signals then signals pass through the OLED screen producing different reflection strengths at the fingerprint ridges and fingerprint valleys, which generate a fingerprint image achieving fingerprint identification under the display.
The second thing that makes this smartphone unique is that the company has also introduced two new camera features:
1. Nightscape, which is used for better image quality and brightness under low light conditions. In most of the cameras if you want to take a low light photograph it probably takes 5 seconds but with this nightscape mode, it only takes 2 seconds to capture the photograph.
2. Studio lighting, which is used to click portraits and modifies brightness.
If we compare Oneplus 6T with previous Oneplus 6 then:
• There is no headphone jack this time.
• It has a slightly larger screen size of 6.4 inches AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440*3040 pixels from Oneplus 6 with 6.1 inches.
• The battery capacity has also increased from 3300mAh to 3700mAh.
• Oneplus 6T is 0.4-0.5mm thicker than the Oneplus 6.
• The FHD+resolution stays the same and could also hide the notch in 6T.
The Oneplus model leads more scratches at the corners, but you have already got a screen guard pre-installed and it is protected by the world’s most powerful glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 which is two times better than Gorilla Glass 5 and on average Gorilla Glass 6 can survive after 15 consecutive drops from 1meter, So it is not a big issue. If you have any queries relating to any smartphone, feel free to contact Gadgetsay Forum.
The all-new Oneplus flagship for 2018 has not come with iPhone X notch or popup front camera, it has a teardrop-shaped tiny notch. It is the BBK company electronics which makes the design of both the Oneplus and Oppo brand. So, if we see from starting, Oneplus and Oppo shares their design like Oneplus 5 design was similar with Oppo R11, Oneplus 5T with Oppo R11S, Oneplus 6 with Oppo R15 and this time Oneplus 6T with Oppo R17.
Some special features:
• Front and rear glass, aluminium frame
• IP68 dust/waterproof
• Optic AMOLED touch screen
• 100.63% sRGB colour gamut
• f/1.7, auto HDR, 1440R
• 480 fps slow mode videos
• Fast battery charging(dash charging)
• Qi wireless charging(market depended)
• Smooth full-screen navigation gesture 2.0
• Fastest 0.34s screen unlock
• Optical image stabilization.
Size: 6.41 inches full optic AMOLED screen
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
GPU: Adreno 630
OS: Android 9.0 (Pie); OxygenOS 9.0.5
Internal: 256 GB, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB, 6/8 GB RAM
Non-removable Li-Po 3700 mAh battery
42 global bands
4*4 MIMO cat. 16/13 5CA
Rear: Dual 20MP+16MP
Feature: Sony 1M*519/376K
Midnight black, Mirror black
The Oneplus 6T has come with three variant prices-
• 6GB RAM+128GB storage =Rs.37,999
• 8GB RAM+128GB storage =Rs.40,999
• 8GB RAM+256GB storage =Rs.44,999