User Review( votes)
PineBook is a cheap laptop which is running successively in the market now a day. It consists of an Allwinner quad-core 64-bit processor. This laptop is available in two monitor dimensions and they both have same features that is 2GB RAM and 16GB eMMC storage with variety of ports and connectivity choices.
Pinebook is supported by Linux distribution (it is an OS which is made from many software’s. It is attained by installing any Linux distributions like OpenWrt.) and Android editions. It is also supported by Windows IoT and PINE A64 board like Ubuntu, Debian, Raspbian, etc.
If you like a MacBook Air doppelganger then you should also think about Pinebook. MacBook Air doppelganger is similar to Pinebook because it also uses quad-core 64-bit processor and ARM-based CPU. It offers realistic result which can be supplied to a user.
Pinebook is a Linux device which is of 14 inch whereas 0.47-inches broad and weight is 1.2 kilos. It is sold at just $89 ARM. It is designed by some specific features which are as follows:-
1) The CPU runs on Allwinner A64 Quad-Core Cortex-A53 64-bit processor at 1.2 GHz.
2) The GPU is of Mali-400MP2 with a Display of 1280 x 720.
3) RAM is 2GB LPDDR3.
4) The storage capacity is 16GB eMMC 5.0 which is expandable up to 256GB via microSD.
5) It consists of five USB ports they are: 2x USB 2.0, 1x MicroSD, 1x 3.5mm Jack and 1x Mini HDMI.
6) It has high-speed Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity.
7) Battery with 10,000 mAh Lithium Polymer.
8) The camera has 1.2MP Font and Built-in Mic.
Pinebook is available in two options one is of 11-inch screen which is sold at $89 and another is 14-inch screen with a cost price of $99. Much more for Gadgets? Visit Gadgetsay Gadgets,