Easy Contents Jumps
User Review( votes)
Fix LG G7 THINQ Camera Issue: LG makes many fantastic phones which are developed with the latest technology. The company has recently released G7 ThinQ which is an innovative phone. It is packed with a great hardware that offers remarkable performance. It has an amazing sound quality, expeditious software, and trustworthy battery life.
With those interesting features, the phone has some major problems which were reported by the users. It has many major issues, but the most common problem in LG G7 ThinQ is the camera lag. Many users have reported that their camera app working slower than usual, focus not working, or camera app stops suddenly.
In this article, you will get all possible solutions which can solve any type of camera problem in LG G7 THINQ. So, you don’t have to worry about when your camera app not starting, you are not able to click pictures, or even facing lag after capturing a photo. The camera is the most essential feature of a smartphone and if it fails to work, then you will definitely get upset.
Before taking the phone to repair at Samsung service centre, you can try out some simple methods and fix it yourself. If you have any queries relating to our article or need any suggestions, then feel free to contact Gadgetsay Forum. So, without wasting time, let’s begin the solution of how to fix LG G7 THINQ camera issue.
How To Fix LG G7 THINQ Camera Issue
Start Your Phone In Safe Mode And Remove Third-Party App
Sometimes the camera problem occurs because of a third-party app so, if you have recently, downloaded any third-party app, then try uninstalling it. Although, before that, start your phone in safe mode. Safe mode closes all the apps in the device which will let you know where the camera issue is caused by a third-party application. Let’s begin the steps.
1. Turn off your phone and reboot.
2. When LG logo appears, press and hold the Volume Down key.
3. Release Volume Down key when the home screen appears.
4. You will notice Safe mode in the lower left corner of the display.
5. Now, open the camera app and check if it’s working. If it’s working like usual, then uninstall the app which you think is causing the error.
6. For uninstalling, navigate to Home screen and click on the Apps icon.
7. Navigate to the Settings.
8. Click on the Application manager.
9. Select the app which you want to uninstall.
10. Tap on Uninstall > Tap OK.
Wipe Cache Partition
If the above method didn’t work, then try this simple method. This method works in most of the case so must try this. The Cache also affects the in-built apps which are already integrated into the phone while manufacturing process.
1. Switch off your smartphone.
2. Press and hold the power button and the volume down button.
3. Release the buttons when the System Recovery screen surfaces on the display.
4. Press the volume buttons to highlight the Wipe Cache.
5. Press the power button to Select.
6. Now, restart the smartphone.
Back up Data And Reset the Device
Before contacting the certified technician, you should try this method. When you reset the memory of your smartphone you will lose all of your data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory so make sure that you have back up your information before executing a hard reset. The following steps will help you to back up data and reset your phone.
For Backup data:
1. Navigate to the Settings section.
2. Click on System.
3. Tap on Backup.
4. Select Google backup to toggle the Switch On or off Switch Off button.
5. Make sure you have logged in your account for Backup account field.
6. For setting the backup account, Click on the Backup account > Preferred account.
7. Now, tap the Automatic restore button.
1. Turn off the smartphone.
2. Press and hold the Volume Down Key and Power/Lock Key.
3. Release the Power/Lock Key when the LG logo appears on the screen.
4. Now, press and hold the Power/Lock Key again.
5. Release all keys when the Factory hard reset screen appears.
6. Press the Power/Lock Key to highlight.
7. Press the Power/Lock Key to select.
So, this was the method to fix LG G7 THINQ camera issue. If you are facing the camera problems after you accidentally dropped it underwater or on the ground, then take it to the technician for avoiding a severe issue. I hope you liked this article and it helps solve your camera problem. You can also share this article with your friends and families who are facing the LG camera problem.
Don’t Miss The Old Tutorials