Computer Volume: Have you ever come under a situation when Skype suddenly lowers your computer’s volume? It just occurs when you are using the Skype calls and the text conversation. Sometimes, you might get irritated with the default issue. If you are thinking of the problem, then you must know that it is not actually a problem as it is by default. Skype doesn’t include a separate settings option which is the cause of the issue. It is included in the Windows-only Skye software by default.
The software is commanded to work in the manner at Skype calls. However, there are some possible ways to solve the problem. The process is pretty manageable so read the below steps to stop skype from lowering your computer’s volume.
1. Start your PC and after that visit the control panel when your PC lets finally. You can search the control panel in the search bar on Windows PC, in Windows 7, Windows 10 or within the choices being on the start menu windows.
2. Click on the “Sound” settings from the Control panel. Now, search the “Hardware and Sound” option and Sound option on the Control Panel window or simply right from the Sound option, only if the control panel is displaying content in Large Icon View.
3. Now, in the Control panel, select the Sound option. Here, you will notice a Sound panel on Windows screen which contains various separate tabs in it. Select the “Communications” tab from the Sound panel which is arranged on the edge of each distinct tabs.
4. Promptly in the “Communications” tab, you will notice check mark options and there search the default “Reduce the volume of other sounds by 50%” option. There find “Do nothing” and select the “OK” button in the control panel.
5. Now, you will notice a style difference in your PC when you start the Skype call. From now, the PC volume will not lower decrease when you perform any Skype call.
So, these were the steps which will stop Skype from lowering your computer’s mic volume. Use Skype on your Windows PC without any difficulty from now. It also lowers volume in everything else iPhone or Mac. I hope you liked this article. If you liked this article, then leave a comment below. You can also share this article with your friends if they also have a Skype account.