How To Use Whats App As Search Engine 2018, Whats App is one of the most famous Chat messengers that is being used worldwide, There are more than one million whats app users, with this app you can stay in touch with your friends and family anywhere, anytime. What if I tell you that you can use Whats App as search Engine?. Yes, you heard it right.
Basically To do this tutorial we are going to use Whats App Bot. The tutorial is very easy anyone who has a basic Android knowledge can do this tutorial easily. Do tell us your queries in the comment box and we will get to you asap.
All WhatsApp Tricks Here:
- How To Send Bold, Italics, Strikethrough Text Message in WhatsApp
- Read Your Facebook And WhatsApp Messages Secretly With this Tricks
- Find Out How You Can Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Number On Facebook
- How To Use Whatsapp GIF Image Feature In Android
- Use WhatsApp For Free Without Internet Balance 100 % working 2016
- What Is WhatsAppX And How You Can Enjoy The New Trick
- Use WhatsApp Without Phone Number – Worked!
- Hack Whatsapp With This Simple Trick
Things You Need ??
1.Android device(with active internet connection).
2.Whats App Messenger.
Step 1: Create a contact on your Phone according to the details below:
Name: Search Engine
Step 2: Now Open Whats App and tap on the three dot menu Located in the Upper Right, after that tap on New Group and then add that contact that you had saved earlier with the name “Search Engine“.
Step 3: Type the Group name as “Search group” and then tap on the Tick button.
Step 4: Hope you have successfully created the group, Now all you have to do is Open the group and in the text message Write “Search (Your Topic)” and then Send.
E.g. If I want to Search Vin Diesel then I will write “Search Vin Diesel”(without double quotes)
Hope you liked our article, For more Tech Tutorial and News, visit our website regularly.
Every Tutorial in Gadgetsay is for Educational Purpose, We are not responsible for any Loss.