User Review( votes)
All of us love gadgets and each gadget comes with its own specialty and purpose. Gadgets help us perform different tasks with ease and different operations require different gadgets. So in this article, I am going to share a list of gadgets that has multi-functionality and these gadgets are must have for the Geeks.
Top 5 Best Accessories And Gadgets Every Geek Must Have
1. Raspberry Pi 3
The Raspberry Pi 3 has been improved and a new model is getting launched in every couple of months. From the recent releases, a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is out and it comes with 802.11n WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, and a quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex A53 running at 1.2 GHz. The best part is that it is available for only $35.
When compared with the previous model a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is 50% faster than the Pi 2 because of the improvised processor. While the RAM remains the same amount in the new model to 1GB of LPDDR2-900 SDRAM. This gadget is one of the best to have with every gadget geek.
2. DJI Phantom 4
DJI Phantom 4 is a super fast drone with more speed and power. It comes with an HD video camera that supports 4K resolution along with that the drone has multiple sensors embedded in it. It has features like dual GPS and GLONASS navigation, an advanced Visual Positioning System (VPS), and automated subject-tracking and obstacle avoidance.
If you’re enjoying holidays or just a drone lover this is the best drone you can get out there. It can take off with the ability to stay in the air for 28 minutes and with 20 m/s of speed.
Here is the list of specifications:
Weight (Including Battery): 1380 g
Max Ascent Speed: 6 m/s (Sports mode)
Max Descent Speed: 4 m/s (Sports mode)
Max Speed: 20 m/s (Sports mode)
Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level: 19685 feet (6000 m)
Max Flight Time: Approx. 28 minutes
Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Satellite Systems: GPS / GLONASS
3. Amazon Kindle Oasis
Amazon Kindle Oasis is the best reading gadget that you can get out there ‘coz it is designed especially for reading and it is very accessible. It is the thinnest and lightest Kindle ever. And now you can read even more comfortably for hours.
Here is the list of specifications:
1. All-new ergonomic design with dedicated buttons to effortlessly turn the page.
2. Longest Kindle battery life–the included leather charging cover can boost battery to months. Choose from a black, merlot, or walnut removable cover.
3. High-resolution 300 ppi display with crisp, laser-quality text. Reads like real paper without glare, even in direct sunlight.
4. Enhanced built-in adjustable light evenly illuminates the screen for perfect reading anywhere, anytime.
5. Prime members read free with unlimited access to over a thousand titles.
4. Amazon Echo
If you’re a music freak or an experimentist who like to play with sound and test music qualities from all the aspects of volume then this gadget is a must have for you. It can use Bluetooth and Wi-Fi to play music wirelessly.
This speaker is a Bluetooth speaker, so it can play music and be controlled from any device that supports Bluetooth audio streaming. It is compatible with iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mac, PC.
5. DJI Osmo OM160
DJI Osmo OM160 Handheld 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal is a high definition camera with amazing features. It has of flash memory. It comes with Optical Sensor Resolution of 12 Megapixels, Video Capture Resolution of 3840 x 2160, Resolution of 4K UHD.
(1) Handle Dimensions – 2.4 x 1.9 x 6.4 inches.
(2) Handle Weight – 201 g.
(3) Gimbal Weight – 221 g.
(4) Camera Sensor – Sony Exmor R CMOS; 1/2.3″, Effective pixels: 12.40M, (Total pixels: 12.76M).
(5) Camera Lens – 94° FOV 20mm, (35mm format equivalent), f/2.8
(6) Camera ISO Range – 100-3200 (video);100-1600 (photo)
(7) Camera Electronic Shutter Speed – 8s － 1/8000s, (up to 30s when camera is on M mode).
These are the best top 5 accessories and gadgets that every geek must have.
Must Watch And Subscribe The Channel