Use Adobe Kuler: We all love the new functions updated in the software. Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop CC) came with latest iterations of their official applications with some excellent tools to enhance workflow. Illustrator especially is updated with few worthy modish extension which will improve the Adobe experience. Kuler is Adobe’s internet application which allows you to make, change and store color schemes. The users can download the color schemes for applying in some Adobe applications. They can also use the Kuler extension developed directly within Illustrator. If the users enjoyed working color in their Illustrator CC designs, then they can save series of colors as themes.
If you want to work with these tools, then use the Kuler website right through Adobe Illustrator. You can follow the steps below to easily work on it.
1. Select File, then New and Devices to Basic RGB for the Profile.
If Kuler panel didn’t appear, then select Window and Kuler now. If you have not open Kuler website using Adobe login, then the panel will look blank.
2. Tap on the Launch Kuler Website option, and the website started.
3. Now, sign your Adobe ID from the upper-right side.
You can save, edit, and create color themes.
4. Choose Several Popular from the left column for themes which is most downloaded. The popular themes are available in the right column.
The Search text field can help you find the themes and available color themes. You can search the themes via creator, keyword, and title.
5. Now you will get choices: Add to Favorites, Download the theme as an Adobe Swatch Exchange file, or Make Changes to This Theme and View Color Values. You can select Make Changes to This Theme and View Color Values.
6. From the Windows picker the screen colors and edit their respective values. For now, you can select one color and change the value.
7. Enter a title in the Title text field and select Save.
The color theme is now saved in your account. You can use the wheel to change the color. Come back to Adobe Illustrator to enter it.
8. Find the Kuler panel.
9. Select the Refresh (RefreshKuler.png) button.
10. Click on the Panel menu found in the upper-right corner to Add to Swatches. You can work with your own color theme and graphics.
How to Use Adobe Kuler Using Plugin
1. Visit the site and search the “Kuler” in the search area.
2. After getting the plugin, click on the icon. Now, you will notice the summary page.
3. After downloading, the Kuler panel comes along with the Extensions menu option.
4. The Kuler panel is built with “Creation, Explore, My themes” which has the facility to edit and utilize them in any artwork. The swathes which are attached to your artistic status will arrive beneath My Themes.
It is also available for iPhone app. Hopefully, it is also available for Android devices. You can also update latest Adobe Photoshop CS5 for the illustrator. So, this was the method to use Adobe Kuler using Plugin, Site and its Illustrator. You can use Kuler if you are a professional artist. It provides lots of features to improve the colors of your arts and explore individually. You can leave your comments if you liked this post. You can also share this with your artistic friends.