Whenever a download occurs on an Android device, the devices either uses their mobile data or WiFi connections to get the job done. Unfortunately, however, most devices use only one connection to download a single file.
To increase your internet speed on your Android smartphone by 4x times then you should follow some instruction in which it will briefly explain you that how can you done this below steps! Internet speed is the only thing we make competition with others that how must is my browsing speed is.
We all know that how internet played a leading role in our daily life, also know some of the people in the world are always surfing the internet with several links and downloads, but the only thing we need on The Internet is the SPEED!
Use Both WiFi And Mobile Data In Android Smartphone
So today we will take you to the new feature in your smartphone in which you can use your both Wi-Fi and mobile data simultaneously without any interruption but yes you will required one application in this and some instructions.
Before you proceed this steps you must scroll below to see some instruction which is most important!
This application we are providing you is only for Android users because the feature and the transformation in the application make its possible to turn ON you both Wi-Fi and mobile Data to boost your Internet speed only in Android above 2.2 version.
We all know the basic that this is really impossible to turn both the data on the same time. So it has some exceptions in which only your device can be capable of running both the data.
Follow the requirements below! And don’t forget to share and like our page to get a notification on every new tutorial!
- Android Device must be rooted of higher than 2.2 (Root Your Device Here)
- Your Wi-Fi and Pocket Data must be available to perform the task!
- Now after confirming all the above, you have to download Super Download an Android Application (Paid version) (Free Version)
How to start all the process to get thing work on your device!
Step1: After your device meets the above requirement that is your rooted device, having both Wi-Fi and pocket data available and downloaded the android application Super Download.
Install the application!
Step2: After installation just open or launch the application, you can see that displays ‘No Active Files’ so you have to start your test on both Wi-Fi and Pocket Data!
Step3: In this step you need to turn ON your both Wi-Fi and Pocket Data by enabling the Dual Networks through the settings of Super Download!
Step4: You are all done, just need to paste your download links in the (+) sign located at the top as you can see in the below image!
By tapping the (+) sign on the top of the application you will be allowed to paste the download link such as any mp4 video download URL.
You are almost done all the process, now you are capable of downloading faster than your nearby friends!
- To use both the network Wi-Fi and Pocket data your device must be rooted or if not (Click Here). also, make sure to click on ‘Authorize’ in the superuser prompt.
- To Remind you, if you are using pocket data including your Wi-Fi, you will be charged for your pocket data from your cellular brand!
- If you want to use this software at its maximum power than your Wi-Fi speed and the Data speed must have a constant speed in which the software will double its speed.
- If your Wi-Fi is working at list maximum sped upto 500kbps then your pocket data network also must have the same at least 100-150kbps.
- In some of the devices this feature of simultaneously using both the network are not compatible.
- If you find low-speed on some file download that means some of the servers are not allowed to transfer their data or file at the fullest speed as you are trying to download.
- Right now FTP and Torrent are not supported in the software only HTTP/HTTPS are allowed!
- The free version as link provided above having a capacity of file size only upto 50MB.
Again! If you have any doubt at any stage of steps just comment below, our team is online 27×7 to answer here.